Sunday 9 December 2018

Growing Mango Plant from Seed | Update 4 | 6 Months Old Tree

Sorry people!

I 'm really sorry for being lost for a some time.....ok ok ....not some time...its been almost 4 months since my last post. But guys, I have a valid reason. I just got admitted into my college and I had to settle in. But I promise from now on, weekly posts will be uploaded for sure!

So, now that I'm back to Home for Christmas, my mango plant is no longer a plant. It's a mini Tree!
Mom was taking really good care of it. Everyday, it was watered with the water saved from washing rice, pulses and veggies. It proved really nutritious, and here are the results.

Photos taken on 10th December 2018
































I think that this plant is ready for grafting. To stay updated about my first Mango plant growing experience, follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make Trees for Dioramas | Artificial Trees for Architectural Mode...

Hello Craftopedians! Wire Trees Wire Trees made of Wool As the Title suggests, this is an Architecture Student Hack video...