Wednesday 20 June 2018

Growing Mango Tree from Seed in a Pot | Update 1

Hello People, Welcome back to DIY Craftopedia.

It's almost 1 week since my last (and the first) Mango plant post. The plant is nearly 3 weeks old. Its growing really healthy. The days are still sunny. The plant is receiving early morning direct sun rays and indirect rays throughout the day. The major update is that the leaves have turned Green completely today(21-06-2018). New major shoots are coming. The overall plant growth is commendable. I'm not yet giving any fertilizers. Almost every day, I use the water used for washing rice grains to water the plant. This technique was proved effective by me for many other plants and I think this is the reason for its healthy look. I would recommend you, not to use any chemical fertilizers as they might burn the sapling. Use the water used for washing food grains and vegetables/fruits to water the plant on regular basis.

Here are the pictures of my Mango plant taken on 21-06-2018
















Here you can see the new shoots coming - 
















This is the first update of my Mango Plant Growth done on 21-06-2018. Stay tuned for real-time update of its growth every week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make Trees for Dioramas | Artificial Trees for Architectural Mode...

Hello Craftopedians! Wire Trees Wire Trees made of Wool As the Title suggests, this is an Architecture Student Hack video...