Wednesday 27 June 2018

Growing Mango Tree from Seed in a Pot | Week 2 | Update 2

Hello People, Welcome to DIY Craftopedia

This is the 2nd update of my Mango Sapling. Nowadays its not so sunny here. Today was really cloudy but the heat persisted. The present atmospheric conditions here are: Temperature - 26 degree Celsius and 83% humidity. It is expected to rain in some parts of Hyderabad. I do wish it rains. Rain water has magical effects on new born saplings! It's true. I have tested it out that transplanted plants and newly sprouted plants love rain water.

Coming back to my Mango Sapling, It unfurled 3 new leaves which are still reddish brown. The size of one leaf is really good. The others are yet to increase. The remaining old leaves have turned really thick with highly saturated green color. I'm still continuing the water used for washing vegetable peels and food grains to water the plant. Otherwise, no extra fertilizer is used. Every morning, I place the plant in direct Sunlight (Whichever day, sunlight is available!).

Here are the pictures of my Mango Plant taken on 27-06-2018 (Wednesday)



A new bud is growing. Maybe it will produce more branches. Let's wait. To stay updated about my first Mango plant growing experience, follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make Trees for Dioramas | Artificial Trees for Architectural Mode...

Hello Craftopedians! Wire Trees Wire Trees made of Wool As the Title suggests, this is an Architecture Student Hack video...